Expert Vacuum Pump Rebuilding Services
Why You Should Select Mass-Vac
When your pump needs service, only the best is good enough. We’re recognized as experts by vacuum equipment manufacturers and users alike. That’s why several manufacturers have selected Mass-Vac as their sole authorized service center for New England.
Our knowledge and experience are so highly sought-after that our technicians are regularly asked to teach at training seminars at manufacturers’ facilities as well as in the field. That’s expertise. And it’s one good reason why you should trust your pumps to no one else. Mass-Vac is the best choice for fine workmanship, fast turnaround, and attention to detail.
Our Services Feature:
- FREE Pickup and Delivery Within a 50 Mile Radius of Our North Billerica, MA Facility.
- 1 Year Parts and Labor Warranty.
- Rebuilt Pumps Available from Stock.
We Service Most Makes and Models Whether They’re Current Production or Obsolete Including (Partial List )
More Experience than Anyone in the Business…
Rebuilding All Types of Mechanical Vacuum Pumps Since 1971
- A staff of technicians with over 100 years combined experience.
- Factory training from most manufacturers.
- Certification as an Authorized Warranty Center for several manufacturers.
- An extensive library of vacuum pump documentation from the 1950s to the present.
- A large parts inventory, including an extensive inventory of obsolete pump parts available nowhere else.
- A Quality Assurance System developed over 30 years that includes checks and balances involving multiple technicians and redundant inspections.
- Test capabilities that allow for “real world” testing, including ultimate pressure testing, volume testing, “process” testing (matching specified process gas flows), motor current monitoring, Db monitoring, temperature monitoring, gas ballast testing, and MORE.
We Provide SAVINGS with Our Total Solution to Vacuum Pump Problems with Our Three-Step Process:
- Evaluate Pump Failure Modes.
- Review Application and Installation.
- Preserve Solutions Incorporating Maintenance Recommendations and Protective Products Where Applicable.
OUR WORK IS FULLY GUARANTEED
We stand by the quality of our work. That’s why we offer a 1 Year Parts and Labor Warranty. But that’s not where our service ends. We’ll show you how to KEEP your pump running longer between rebuilds.
Because of our experience, we know why pumps fail. If you have problems with ANY of your vacuum applications, we can help you analyze the problem and develop a SOLUTION.
- FREE On-Site Audit to Provide Service and Maintenance Recommendations.
- On-Site Field Maintenance Contracts.
- No-Charge Spare Pump Storage Program.
- Custom Pump Testing Program.