Mass-Vac Safety and Environmental Information
Mass-Vac, Inc, is committed to the principle of maintaining the integrity of the environment and health and safety of our employees and the public in all of our activities. We shall comply with all relevant federal, state, and local regulations with respect to environment, health and safety issues. Further, we will endeavor to continuously improve our internal programs and regulations to create and maintain a safe and healthy environment for our employees, customers and neighbors.
Some of the Steps We Take:
- Pumps are torn down in a fume hood.
- Pump oil cases on certain pumps are purged with nitrogen prior to opening.
- Mechanics wear chemical resistant gloves, eye, and body protection.
- Parts are cleaned in a totally enclosed high-temperature and pressure jet washer.
- Pumps are painted in a professional 7000 CFM paint booth.
- Site monitoring includes velometer measurements taken on exhaust equipment, air sampling at pump tear down points, and routine waste stream analysis.